[mythtv-users] Recordings not in Medialib

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun Oct 22 15:04:07 UTC 2006

This may be a naive question.

My programmed recordings are not ending up in Medialib/Watch-Recordings.
The only things there are automatic recordings of Watch-TV.

The programmed recordings do show up in status/queue while the
commericals are being marked. However, when thats done I only see them
in Manage-Recordings/Previously-Recording where I only get remove options.

I can see the mpg's of the programmed recordings in /mnt/store.

Is something wrong here, or am I misunderstanding the interface for
playing programmed recordings?