[mythtv-users] Lots of upcoming "Not Listed" programs

Peter Dash peter.dash at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 14:57:12 UTC 2006

As far as I can tell this is new in 0.20. Basically anything that you
schedule as 'record in this timeslot each week' (or day) that isn't
actually on for that week (or day) will show as 'not listed'. I've
mostly gotten around it by changing the schedules to 'find and record
one showing each week' (or day).

Unfortunately freeview can makes the results of this a bit hard to
predict because of the way BBC3 & 4 tend to show episodes of some
programmes like Robin Hood one week ahead of BBC1 & 2. I've found that
I'm having to do a bit more manual tweaking of the recording schedules
to make sure I don't catch the wrong episode and might just go back to
old way and put up with all the 'not listed' entries in the upcoming
recording screen - at least for these shows anyway.

Is anyone else on freeview doing anything different?