[mythtv-users] mythcommflag will go to class?

Kevin Hulse jedi at mishnet.org
Fri Oct 20 18:33:48 UTC 2006

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 02:03:24PM -0400, John Drescher wrote:
> I am in the US and I would have to say for the most part commercial flagging
> is good but not good enough to trust enough to archive on that content. I am
> not as much worried about the commercials left in but the girlfriend will
> not be very happy if parts of her favorite show are removed so I must
> manually fix things every time.

	Is there any way to set flagging rules on a per channel
basis? There are things like Boomerang and PBS for which I would
like to disable flagging. I don't want to do it on a per "season
pass" basis due to the possibility of something being on both
commercial and non-commercial channels.

	If the UI doesn't support this, I'm cool with a SQL hack.