[mythtv-users] Current Status of BBC HD Capture with MythTV?

Mark Kendall mark.kendall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 07:30:03 UTC 2006

On 10/19/06, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone is using MythTV to capture the BBC's HD
> programmes on Freeview in London?

Technically, yes - I've been recording bits and pieces for months but
playback is still a problem (even with a Core 2 Duo E6600).

I noticed they switched to 720p a week or so ago and just checked to
see if this had caused any problems but no 'new' issues.

Try searching the list for 'zero byte files'  - I suspect you may have
signal issues and/or need to increase some of the tuning
timeouts/delays in mythtv-setup.

Regards

Mark