[mythtv-users] How to watch recordings

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Thu Oct 19 18:19:39 UTC 2006

Ummmm... I hope I am not being totally stupid, but I have recorded a
half-dozen shows, in various ways (immediate, delayed, manual) and the
Previously Recorded list shows them, but the Watch Recordings (and Delete
Recordings) list only contains live-tv-buffer recordings, and my
video/recodings directory only contains these buffer mpgs. Where did my
recordings go and how do I watch them? They can't have aged-out already
because they're new and I have lots of disk space.