[mythtv-users] Programinfo not showing (SOLVED)

Roy Paulsen roypaul at online.no
Thu Oct 19 16:09:20 UTC 2006

Torsdag 19 oktober 2006 14:20, skrev Johan Henes:
> Well, seems like mythfilldatabase has changed the chanid for all the
> channels, hence the channelinfo was not displayed for the "old setup". (Is
> the chanid set in XMLTV??)  Deleted all records with old channelids, and
> now it works like a charm....

I am glad you solved your listings problem. It is terrible to watch live TV
without the listings data intact. On my frontend it is a problem each time
MythTV switches from one recorded live-tv buffer to another. This will always
make the frontend screen freeze. Then I have to press ESC, go to live TV once
again and then switch input before I can continue watching. It isn't so bad
when the listings are correct, because then it will happen between shows. But
for some channels where there are no listings at all, it will happen in the
middle of a movie (every 30 or 60 minute).  The new "TV2 filmkanalen" has no
listings yet as far as I can tell...

I wish we had some other source of program data here in Norway...

--
Roy Paulsen
Linux user #296854