[mythtv-users] zap2it guide data wrong in myth, correct in zap2it site?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Oct 19 06:23:26 UTC 2006

On 10/19/06 00:55, Marco Nelissen wrote:

>This Sunday, NBC is doing a 'Heroes Marathon', three episodes in a row.
>On the zap2it website this is listed correctly, but in mythtv these
>don't show up at all, it only shows the episode on Monday.
>Is there something wrong with my config, or is zap2it screwing up?

On the day you downloaded Sunday's listings (about 12-14 days before
this Sunday), NBC had planned to air different shows.  They have since
changed the schedule.

Myth only downloads the data it needs (generally tomorrow and +13), so
on Saturday when it downloads Sunday's listings again (in case of
schedule changes), it will notice the schedule change and you'll see
your Heroes.  Since Myth re-runs the scheduler after downloading new
listings, if you have rules that match the episodes, they'll get
recorded for you.

Mike