[mythtv-users] 0.20, mythtv-setup not getting all channels

Scott Walker lkomage at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 19 03:38:47 UTC 2006

Will do immediately after sending this. Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm
also trying to find out over on the Zap2it board if they changed the
data or formatting about 6 months to a year ago, for 4DTV listings.

I was hoping that as an interim fix (as opposed to hand-entering channel
information for 180+ channels, ugh!) that I could use XMLTV to get the
channels into the database, and then switch to mythfilldatabase'
datadirect to retrieve the rest of the lineup data....