[mythtv-users] 0.20, bad audio, HD-5500

Noah Knowles noah at bonfire.homelinux.org
Thu Oct 19 03:40:52 UTC 2006

Since my answer to your question is OT for this list, I've responded to the
post you linked to in the pcHDTV forums.

But to restate my original question/plea more succinctly:

Can someone please help me figure out why I can play captured NTSC audio
(HD-5500, /dev/dsp1) fine with sox, but in MythTV it sounds like
low-bandwidth streaming audio? I've been struggling with this for a while and
could use some expert guidance.