[mythtv-users] configuring HDHomerun channels

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Thu Oct 19 00:05:11 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 11:45 -0400, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:

> Try doing an "svn up" and recompiling + reinstalling. I committed a fix
> for the "OpenCable" problem this morning.

Partial success. First: YESSS! After 8 months of trying, I finally got
an HD channel displaying through Myth! The playback looked great!

But now, after playing around with the system a bit, I can't get any of
he HDHomerun channels to display any more. If I go into Watch TV and
browse for a channel, I get a blue screen with "Error displaying video".
I clearly still have some work to do. I'll try rescanning for channels
in case I messed something up. I'll search the archives and the Wiki to
see if there are any instructions on exactly how to use the Channel
Editor; I need to match up 91#1 (KUSADT) with 653 (the Comcast channel
number and what zap2it uses for that channel), but I haven't figured out
how to do this yet.

--Greg