[mythtv-users] DVB Tuning woes

Mlists mlists at dressler.ca
Wed Oct 18 21:32:44 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Using a Twinhan 1020a, myth 0.20+fixes.  Arch Linux custom kernel 2.6.18
on a P-4 2.6Ghz system with 512Mb RAM.  The dish is pointed to 82 and 91
with a 4-port Diseqc switch and a standard circular LNB.

I am consistently getting tuning problems with my DVB.  I could change
channels a few times and no problems then for no apparent reason I only
will get a partial lock on a channel that I previously viewed.

I have re-scanned my channels/transponders serveral times in hopes that
was the problem but it doesn't seem to be.  In the log file a get a
scrolling pages of Program not found in PID or something like that.

Are there any patches out there specifically to DVB tuning?  Has anyone
else had this problem and found a resolution?  There were some patches
floating around that were to address these issues but none seem to help.

Thanks