[mythtv-users] irblaster sort of working: DCT2244 please help!

Stephen Sassman sassman1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 17:30:55 UTC 2006

I am trying to control a Motorola DCT2244 box with Insight digital cable
(Mythtv SVN). The problem is that when I change channels with the remote, I
need to push enter after typing the channel number to get it to change.
Since the lircd.conf for the DCT2244 only has "raw codes" for the numbers 0
- 9, I don't know if it is possible. Is it the box itself that needs me to
push enter or just the way that the cable company has it set up??? I have
tried the config for DCT2000 and DCT2524, but neither works.

As a side note: the change_chan.sh script works OK (except no enter) when I
call it from the command line, but when called from myth lots of extra
numbers get sent.