[mythtv-users] Overscan and MythTV scaling issues

Nanuet Nawnooniee nanuetnawnoonie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 16:07:16 UTC 2006

I have my box currently overscanned on the TV. Works great but everything else is overscanned. With LiveTV or any video that is completely acceptable BUT it also happens to clip the eges off the EPG and all the menus. I know you can scale your window to match the overscan but that also resizes the background. The EPG and all the other boxes are so close to the edge that it's almost impossible to match the TV and will always have some part of it not aligned right causing a strip to be seen.

  Is there a way to keep the full screen yet just resize the menus/EPG/etc. so they live inside of the 5% border of the overscan? I would think someone must have had this issue by now and I'm just stupid....