[mythtv-users] Deinterlace or not

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:21:18 UTC 2006

Hi Chris,

I'm glad to hear that there are other people using this kind of setup.
Most people are using a vga2scart cable with Windows and powerstrip.

I tried it with the tv out on my Ati card but then I lose the
widescreen advantage. The maximum resolution the tv out supports is

I'm using the opensource radeon driver right now, because the fglrx
driver doesn't allow to use a custom modeline. Or it must have changed

My TV is now 4 years old and supports 100Hz. How can I test if it
supports a progressive signal and where can I find a example of such a