[mythtv-users] Bulletin Board (DO NOT REPLY)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Oct 17 23:33:46 UTC 2006

David Novick wrote:
> Has anyone though of moving this list to a Bulletin Board
> with categories, etc…?  Something like vBulletin?  It would provide the
> same searching ability as we have now on the list archive, but would have
> sections broken out, etc…

Please kill this thread now before it starts another argument.

This has been discussed time and time again and you can find the
official answer a dozen or more times in the list archives.

The short answer is that this is a listserv and will always be a
listserv.  Forums like mythtvtalk exist and people are welcome to
maintain them, add more, do whatever, but the chances of an officially
sanctioned forum for MythTV are extremely thin because frankly, the devs
just don't like forums and wouldn't check in on one.

-Chris