[mythtv-users] Re-enabling a deleted recording

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Oct 17 20:36:08 UTC 2006

Beny Spensieri Jr wrote:
> When I delete a recording, I am presented with two options "Delete" and "Delete and allow re-record"
>
> If I select "Delete" I assume that that episode will never be recorded again, am I correct?
>
> If so, how would I re-enable the recording of that episode at a later date?

On the frontend, you go to the Previously Recorded screen where you can
see what Myth has "remembered" and delete the record from there.
Otherwise, if you schedule a recording, it will show up as "P" in
Upcoming Recordings as previously recorded and you can select it and
choose "Record Anyways" or "Forget Previous" there to force a re-record.

Kevin