[mythtv-users] Yellow Dog 5.0 with PS3 as a front end?

Aaron Howard archanoid at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:53:27 UTC 2006

On 10/17/06, Michael Lynch <lynchmv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/17/06, Aaron Howard <archanoid at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 10/17/06, Chad <masterclc at gmail.com> wrote:
> > [snip]
> > > DRM isn't all that bad in itself...
> > [snip]
> > > I think that encrypting video discs is a horrible idea and only
> > > goes to screw the innocent consumer in the end.
> >
> > Does. [snip] compute.
> >

> Choosing to leave out text can change the meaning of anything.

How did I "change the meaning" of what he was saying?  On the one
hand, he said DRM isn't all that bad.  Then he went right on to say it
"only goes to screw the innocent consumer in the end."

That sounds pretty bad to me.  Maybe there's something I don't get.
Is it not "all that bad" to screw innocent consumers?

-Aaron