[mythtv-users] [OT] Silverstone ML01B-R case

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:10:54 UTC 2006

On 10/17/06, peter at judge.co.za <peter at judge.co.za> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone tried one of these, for a FE or FE/BE system?  I'm thinking
> about putting a Core2Duo system in for HD (see at
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811163070 )
>
> Alternatives are the Silverstone LC17, maybe the LC11 or anything else in
> that price range that looks good and can we well cooled.
>
> Thoughts or comments welcome.
>
> -- peter

Personally, I am eyeing the Antec Fusion:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811129131

Internally, it is identical to the Antec NSK2400 (except for the power supply):

Externally, it has a nice "stealth" DVD cover, and a much nicer face plate.

It only holds mATX boards, so you would have to go with something like:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813128024

John