[mythtv-users] lirc, ATI Remote Wonder Plus, no irw/irrecord response, FC5

mythordie at geezernation.us mythordie at geezernation.us
Tue Oct 17 16:50:27 UTC 2006

Thanks!

I've tried those first two lines before.  Doesn't change any of the system
messages I get nor do irw and irrecord produce any results.

Hadn't tried your 3rd line, though, so I just now gave it a try. . . no
luck!

I suspect tinkering with the kernel might be necessary.  I'm looking at a
wiki article at http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATI_Remote_Wonder_Plus
telling us that "The Wonder Plus is currently (09/12/06) not officially
supported in LIRC or as a kernel module."

There are some links there pointing to possible solutions.

Regards!  -- Ojisama --