[mythtv-users] OT - Outlook Express

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Oct 16 03:21:05 UTC 2006

On Sun, Oct 15, 2006 at 09:36:53PM -0500, Trey Thompson wrote:
> I can't get OE to use the > for replying.  I'm a very PC techy Microsoft
> guy, and the settings are right...
>
> I prefer bottom posting with the >, but since moving to OE, I can't.
>
> Any thoughts?

Well, I'm in the "use something else" camp -- though there are,
actually, some things that Tbird does poorly, too.

Check out The Bat, from RIT labs, which, after you change its reply
template, it pretty decent, and well maintained, if commercial (though
well worth it), or, check out

	http://www.expita.com/nomime.html

And, everyone: please propogate that URL as far as you can?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_