[mythtv-users] Frontend freezes upon exiting live-TV Program guide...

Matthias Thyroff lists at Thyroff.net
Sun Oct 15 18:44:02 UTC 2006

Am Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:30:05 +0200 (CEST)
schrieb "F Peeters (MythTV)" <francesco at fampeeters.com>:

> When I call up the program guide from live tv and then go to a
> different channel and press enter (or OK on my remote) the entire
> system freezes, requiring a hard reset...
>
> dmesg, messages and mythbackend.log do not have anything useful.
>
> I will try running the FE in logging mode to see if that gives any
> useful info, but if anybody has seen (and solved?) this behavior, I'd
> love to hear!
>
> Thanks

Right now I had a similar crash; using fluxbox with myth on screen 1
showing live tv, when I switched to screen to using alt-f2 the system
froze, with about 1/5 of screen 2 drawn.