[mythtv-users] prevent gallery opening at startup if dvd in tray

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Sun Oct 15 11:20:56 UTC 2006

Hello,

when data dvd is is in dvd-rom mythfrontend starts with the gallery
menu. How to prevent this happening and open the main menu instead?

I have dvd-rw always in tray for nightly backups. I rarely use it for
anything else. Now that mythtv is opened, it never goes to main menu,
but instead takes it's time and ends up showing gallery menu for those
tar.bz2 files. This is confusing for other users, and slow for me.

I might be blind, but can't find such setting from anywhere. There is
one for DVD, which is set to "do nothing at DVD insert".