[mythtv-users] Mythdora (0.19) to 0.20 upgrade

Gary Jones garysj at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:36:22 UTC 2006

I'm currently using MythDora with 0.19 and am looking to upgrade to .20. As
far as I can tell, there is no MythDora with .20 yet, so I was wondering if
anyone out there has updated a similar system, and if so are there any
dependencies or other things I should know about before taking the plunge?
How smooth is the transition? Should I worry about losing recordings? Also,
I'm using the PVR-350's TV-Out for both the video and X output and I don't
want to lose that. I've been using MythTV for about a year now, but my linux
skills are still pretty limited, so any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Gary