[mythtv-users] mytharchive DVD has no visible menu selection/'cursor'

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 22:06:29 UTC 2006

On 10/12/06, jonny Linux <jonnylinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Are you getting any warnings/errors in mythburn.log.  I know when I had
> > my problem there was a warning (maybe an error?) about a problem creating
> > the thumbnail mask or something to that effect.  It pointed to the program
> > that I updated/changed.  I wish I could remember which one it was, but I
> > can't.
> >

> Hi Ron,
>
> These are the only references to the word mask in mythburn.log - I presume
> the error would be somewhere around here, but I can't find any specific
> errors.
>
> INFO: Locale=en_US.UTF-8
> INFO: Converting filenames to UTF-8
> STAT: 0:00:00.000^MINFO: Picture /tmp/mytharchive/work/chaptermenumask-
> 1.png had 2 colors
> INFO: Picture /tmp/mytharchive/work/chaptermenumask-1.png had 2 colors
> INFO: Constructing blank img
> INFO: Pickbuttongroups, success with 1 groups, useimg=1
> INFO: Found EOF in .sub file.
> INFO: Max_sub_size=3528
> WARN:  Read 0, expected 4
> INFO: 1 subtitles added, 0 subtitles skipped, stream: 32, offset: 0.18

I think we may have had different issues.  In my case I believe that the
chaptermenumask was never created.  Yours looks OK to me.  I will try
running MythArchive and check out my log to see how it compares (hope it
works because I recently compiled ffmpeg from source and haven't run
MythArchive since)

Ron