[mythtv-users] how to get recordings 'watched' flag in mythweb?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Oct 12 20:56:31 UTC 2006

On 10/12/06 16:13, mikepolniak wrote:

>On 12:57 Thu 12 Oct     , mikepolniak wrote:
>

>>I am running 0.20-fixes from Oct 9 (svn #11495) and it has the
>>mysql 'recorded' table with the new 'watched' flag.
>>
>>To test this i set the flag on for a recording, but neither mythweb
>>or Watch Recodings show this recording with "has been watched".
>>
>I just realized i need svn from trunk and installed it and now "has been
>watched"  is in Watch Recordings and mythweb.

And if you had the watched column before upgrading to SVN trunk, it
means you were running/had run at least one piece of MythTV
(mythtv-setup, mythfrontend, mythbackend) from trunk on your -fixes
system.  You do /not/ want to do that--after all, think of all the data
corruption that could happen due to the older version not knowing about
some of the columns/tables/whatever.  :)

Mike