[mythtv-users] LiveTV not working

Michel van der Kleij michel at tukcedo.nl
Thu Oct 12 06:25:21 UTC 2006

Permissions and disk space are both fine: mythtv user can create and read
files in the location that I have defined for it.

I wonder why I had to do "myfilldatabase --manual" because a full channel scan
gave me all the data and a lot cleaner than what I got as double entries.
Actually, I tried LiveTV before I did a "myfilldatabase --manual" but with all
channels in place.

Same thing happened: "thud", silence and black screen en the menu after a
couple of minutes ...

Doe anyone know what other data apart from the channel table is used for
LiveTV from the mythconverg database?

Regards,

Michel.

--