[mythtv-users] Total system crash when going to EPG from LiveTV (orvice-versa)

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:21:10 UTC 2006

That sounds like exactly the problem I'm experiencing. I'm using the Ubuntu
nvidia-glx driver, which I believe is 8774 (perhaps another Ubuntu user will
correct me if I'm wrong). Any ideas why the Ubuntu package would be causing
such a severe and yet infrequent bug when it's the same driver version as
the nvidia package (it's 8774 as well, correct?)

michaelmacleod at sixball:~$ uname -a
Linux sixball 2.6.15-27-386 #1 PREEMPT Sat Sep 16 01:51:59 UTC 2006 i686
GNU/Linux

Is it possible that it might be better to use 2.6.15-27-686, rather than
386? Would it be something as silly as that?