[mythtv-users] EIT data has no data for Five (UK)

Phil Foxton phil at thefoxtons.org.uk
Wed Oct 11 08:21:10 UTC 2006

I don't actually know if this is an issue with Mythtv or with Five's
listings (using EIT).  I have the following setup (may or may not be
relevant):
P4 2.26Ghz
2G RAM
Gigabyte motherboard
Nvidia GF4
3* Compro DVB-T300 tuner cards
Mythdora 2.32 updated to use Mythtv .20 using ATrpms

When I look at the listings I find that Five's listings only go to
Friday, from Saturday I get no data, no matter what I do (I have so far
tried changing cards, deleting all the channels and re-adding, checking
for rpm updates)

Is there anyway of forcing Mythtv to check for new updates to DVB EIT?
I know there is a way of pulling the program listing down (using the
information from www.flexion.org and darkskiez.org.uk) but my box is set
to use EIT only so tv_grab_dvb and mythfilldatabase don't do anything.

TIA

Phil
--
Phil Foxton <phil at thefoxtons.org.uk>