[mythtv-users] Fast Forward with sound

Sergei Gerasenko gerases at publicschoolworks.com
Wed Oct 11 00:25:18 UTC 2006

I've seen a couple of posts about this, but I'm still not sure whether
there's a solution for this. The problem is that when fast-forwarding,
the audio also gets fast forwarded. Anything I can do to fix it? I'm
running 0.20 and I did upgrade from 0.18 for what it's worth.

Also, given the fact that I have a PVR-150, can I configure its remote
in such a way that it behaves exactly like tivo's as far as fast
forwarding/rewinding goes? Anybody been successful at that?

Finally, where do I override the fast-forward/rewind defaults (in
seconds)?

Thanks for any suggestions!