[mythtv-users] Hardware check - first time MythTV build

malcolm torrent malcolm.torrent at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 22:50:28 UTC 2006

Correction,
that link was to the new 2nd gen card. The manual still talks about
connecting up the USB but the new card doesn't show that connection on
the input so i suspect it now does both via PCI.
My comments and experience are with the original Dvico dual card,
although I doubt there should be much difference.