[mythtv-users] mythcommflag and rebuilding seek tables

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Tue Oct 10 17:24:46 UTC 2006

Chris Pinkham wrote:
> Eventually you'll be able to queue rebuilds in the JobQueue, but I haven't
> implemented that yet, it's still on my TODO and not a high priority right
> now.

Thanks for the info. It'll probably take a while until this is working,
maybe there should be a note about rebuild and queue incompatibility
e.g. in "mythcommflag --help" print? Like there is now about --chanid
and --starttime.

Just trying to reduce possible confusion that others might have :)
--
   Otto