[mythtv-users] Open-source Radeon driver Xv problem -- purple/green video!

Thomas Hood thomas.hood at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 16:07:15 UTC 2006

As suggested below, the real solution to my problem would be a working video
driver... I've given up completely on the proprietary driver as absolutely
none of the xorg options make any difference whatsoever to the output of my
onboard YUV tv-out (b/w 800x600 -- useless!)

I've got an xorg.conf as per
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/radeon?highlight=%28radeon%29 and I've
tried twiddling frame buffer & DMA options (the only settings with mention
of video or Xv in 'man radeon' but to no effect.

Any tips

Thanks,

Thomas Hood