[mythtv-users] Where is Internal Player wiki page?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 12:11:53 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/10/06, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:

I should add there is basic matroska support. It doesn't seem capable
of seeking, and at least with x264 encapsulated matroska files has a
frame stutter problem that is not evident with mplayer playback and is
not due to cpu as my cpu usage with internal on these files is the
normal 5% or so above mplayer playback, and nowhere near maxing my
CPU.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!