[mythtv-users] EPG favorites toggle versus jump to channel

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 04:21:22 UTC 2006

On 10/9/06, stan <stanlist at cox.net> wrote:

> If you look at the key bindings through MythWeb you'll see that the
> current
> default for favorite channel toggle while viewing the EPG is "?".  Also,
> the
> default key binding to toggle "view all channels" / "view favorite
> channels"
> in the EPG is "/". (Not a "4".)
>
> So, all you need to do is use your keyboard when you want to configure a
> particular favorite channel with the "?" key, and assign a remote control
> button to generate the "/" key to toggle viewing all channels or favorite
> channels.

And a slight bit off topic, but I assigned the  "view all channels" / "view
favorite channels" to the same key that brings up the guide in the first
place.  This way I can bring up the guide and press the same key again to
toggle to favorites (one less key assignment on the remote control).  May
not be for everyone, but it works for me.

Ron