[mythtv-users] Upgrade to 20 Questions

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Oct 9 23:05:59 UTC 2006

On 10/09/06 17:05, Steven Adeff wrote:

>On 10/8/06, Thom Paine <painethom at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Lastly I have a 3rd tuner listed and I don't know how to remove that.
>>It was from a DVB card I tried in a remote frontend that I no longer
>>have connected. IT's not an issue, but since I'm overhauling my BE,
>>I'd like to get that cleared up as well.
>>

>run mythtv-setup delete all the tuners and re-add them.

In truth, to be complete, you should delete all video sources with the
Delete All button, then delete all capture cards with the Delete All
button (not just for this host, though) to ensure you don't leave any
garbage in the system that will prevent scheduled recordings from
working.  Once that's complete, recreate your (existing) capture cards,
video sources, and input connections in that order.

Mike