[mythtv-users] Cannot edit or seek

Jay Modi jaymode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:47:45 UTC 2006

Hi, up until a few days ago I could edit my recordings and eerything just
fine. Now I can't seem to do anything at all with it. When I go to the menu
and hit edit, nothing happens. I have already checked the mysql database and
all is good. I have also ran mythcommflag and mythcommflag --rebuild to no
avail. I am using Mythdora and cannot figure out what is going on. Also,
when I try to seek through a recording the frontend will crash.
[mpeg2video at 0x6867a44]warning: first frame in keyframe
Invalid mb type in I Frame at 0 28

Then an audiobuffer overflow error that just repeats over and over.

What can I do to fix this?