[mythtv-users] Load average in mythweb show 0.5 [solved]

Per Öberg oberg at isy.liu.se
Mon Oct 9 16:08:23 UTC 2006

Hmm... Stupid me... I took a look at the definition of "Load avarage"
and it had nothing to do with percentage...

Here is what is means:
"The Fn getloadavg function returns the number of processes in the
system run queue averaged over various periods of time. Up to Fa nelem
samples are retrieved and assigned to successive elements of Fa loadavg
Ns Bq . The system imposes a maximum of 3 samples, representing averages
over the last 1, 5, and 15 minutes, respectively. "

I think it would be nicer with a load percentage.
Anyone else?

Regards
Per Öberg

Per Öberg, Ph.D. Student