[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend - what features do I need

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:03:32 UTC 2006

As far as I can tell, nobody mentioned the other alternative which is to use
"XBoxMediaCenter" and then add the "MythTV" scripts to support Myth.
XBoxMediaCenter has lots of very nice features similar to the Myth
frontend.  I have both and I gave up on a pure Myth frontend for exactly the
reasons mentioned in this thread (too slow).  XBMC works just fine (although
I am not running 0.20 so I'm not sure if XBMC is supporting the newer
protocols yet).

--
Mike