[mythtv-users] /var/lib/mysql filled /var partition - how to clean up?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 17:50:11 UTC 2006

Thanks catfish, Brad and Chris. I found the log-bin entry in my.cnf
and have commented it out. I'll watch the mysql log directory and
ensure it doesn't grow over the next few days. If all it OK I'll just
delete the log-bin files and be done with it.

For me this is just TV. If the whole database was lost for some reason
I still have the recorded files and I'd just build a new database and
start over. No big deal.

Thanks much for your help!

Cheers,
Mark