[mythtv-users] [ivtv-users] Scrambled signal

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 20:20:10 UTC 2006

> Just a pointer: if your PVR card and your DirecTV box both have svideo,
> I'd recommend you use. It will give you slightly better picture quality,
> since svideo separates the chrominance and luminance into two seperate
> channels. RCA/Composite cables carry it over two wires, instead of four.
>   You'll get less bleed.
>
> __
> Nathan

I have thought about using s-video but I have not figured out how to
get the audio in, the pvr500 does not have audio inputs.

It is my understanding that svideo only carries the video signal, so
how would I go about getting the audio signal in to the recordings?

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org