[mythtv-users] protocol version mismatch, what's the best solution?

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:48:14 UTC 2006

For what its worth.  I bumped the dapper repository to the the fixes
checkout that debian-multimedia is using.  This is the same version I'm
pushing to get into edgy.  Update your package lists from my repo.

For plugins, 0.20-0.6ubuntu1 is the latest version
For main package, 0.2ubuntu1 is the latest version
For themes,  0.20-0.0ubuntu0 is the latest version.