[mythtv-users] Wishlist feature for adding a hard drive

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Oct 5 14:31:41 UTC 2006

A lot of folks may be in the same boat that I was in.  Myth just kinda
grew in our house.  It started off as a way for me to record BSG, then
my wife saw it and wanted it. Then it had to go into 2 different
bedrooms. Next thing you know, I've got 3 tuners, 4 FEs and another on
the way.  I've had to rebuild 3 times just to keep up with demand!
Anything Myth can add to help make upgrading hardware simpler would be a
huge advantage.  I'm a geek, so it's not a huge deal for me to upgrade
and rebuild, but it would be nice to give my Mom a Myth box for
Christmas and have a simple upgrade path.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet