[mythtv-users] DVB-T Channel Scanning

Lauri Tischler lwgt at iki.fi
Wed Oct 4 19:31:01 UTC 2006

Alessandro Corbelli wrote:
> Hi guys.
> I'm trying to do dvb-t configuration.
> My card is an hybris twinhan TER d+a (detected with cx88 card=42).
>
> From mythtv-setup I can see dvb0 detected correctly (DVB Submode: DVB-T) but I cant do 'Scan for channel'.
> No errors or something happens. Just nothing.

Dont' know, tryed, did not work, finally used the channels.conf file
made by 'scan', that did work, sort of...
Resulting channel numbers were odd, seems that myth numbered the
channels by their vpid number.

btw. is it true than myth can not record and/or watch all
channels in same bouquet, only one channel / dvb-card.
If true, thatsa real showstopper and bad design.