No subject

Mon Oct 2 07:03:28 UTC 2006

0"  statement which  is always present when checking how  ffmpeg is
called form nuvexport. So I meesed with the scripts from nuvexprt and
the SIGFPE went away, but the audio from the mp4 output is out of
sync....
-Walter
Chris Tepe wrote:
I've pulled the ffmpeg source from atrpms and it installed,&nbsp; But I
cann't find where it installed to so I can configure and build it.&nbsp;
What was the configuration used to build it?
Chris
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; Chris,
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; I'm currently struggling as well with the myth2ipod script.
&nbsp;&gt; I took the source-rpm of ffmpeg from atrpms and recompiled ffmpeg
&nbsp;&gt; assure the aac (codec) is enabled.
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; I found that I can convert mpeg2 videos to mp4 (ipod) when
starting
&nbsp;&gt; ffmpeg mnually.
&nbsp;&gt; (In the meantime, Axel (atrpms) was very helpful and updated the
ffmpeg
&nbsp;&gt; package on atrpms with the using the source).
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; I tried to nail down my problem when starting "nuvexport -debug".
&nbsp;&gt; (nuvexport is called form myth2ipod).
&nbsp;&gt; In the debug mode nuvexport provides a list commands executed, so
you
&nbsp;&gt; just do the conversion step by step, using two shells.
&nbsp;&gt; In my case the error was caused by a SIGFPE (floating point
error),
&nbsp;&gt; casued by ffmpeg.....
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; I'll investigate a bit further to check if this has to do with
the fifos
&nbsp;&gt; created by nuvexport.
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; I'm not sure how to get a hold of people coding nuvexport, but
I'll also
&nbsp;&gt; post this behavior on the ffmpeg-devel list, because on the end
ffmgeg
&nbsp;&gt; falls over the FPE issue...
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; -Walter
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt; jmail wrote:
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; I have a Myth 20 system on a Fedora Core 4 I installed from
the ATRPMS
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; following Jerod's guide.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; I've been trying to get myth2ipod to install and run. I've
installed
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; myth2ipod but when I execute it the log file says that ffmpeg
exited
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; early.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; I suspect I don't have ffmpeg built right. How do I build
ffmpeg with
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; the right properties enabled starting from a yum installed
machine.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; I've read Jerod's spec file posted in Dec. but I don't know
what to do
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; with this. Any detailed install instructions would be greatly
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; appreciated.
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; Chris
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; mythtv-users mailing list
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
 href="mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org">mythtv-users at mythtv.org</a>
&nbsp;&gt;&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
 href="http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users">http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users</a>)
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;&gt;&gt;
&nbsp;