[mythtv-users] OT: new telly shopping! WAS: Re: Can't playback using 1080i TV-Out

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Tue Oct 3 22:08:11 UTC 2006

> Not big enough.
>
> The wife and I stopped at a local place that sells nothing but video and
> audio gear.  I was looking at around 42", when she announces to me that
> she would be able to live with a 46 or so, but she wants at least a 50"
> (current set is a Toshiba TN50X81, 50" 4:3) so she doesn't have to loose
> so much of the screen size.
>
> So, off to find a real 1080 native display.  So far, it's looking like
> LCD's are the only ones that can do it, as most of the DLP's only do
> 1080 by wobulation.
>
> I love my wife.  :-)

geez, you're lucky!!!  i'm still in talks with my wife about upgrading
from my crappy first "HD ready" 27" 4:3 CRT :( (BLEH!) ... wish my wife
was "able to live with a 46 inch or so" TV :P

-g-

--
If Bush is Christian, I'm switching religions!
Habeas corpus, R.I.P. (1215-2006) .. Thanks for nothing, Bush! :(