[mythtv-users] Anyone got a copy of Transcode 1.0.2-0.pm.4 for suse 10.1?

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:09:09 UTC 2006

My final hope in getting nuvexport working is to try and find a copy of the
transcode 1.0.2-0.pm.4 rpm for suse 10.1, previously available on packman
but now replaced by a pm.5 rpm that won't work. And no where has the old
one. And ffmpeg won't work with it, avidemux takes forever and mythtv's
inbuilt transcoding looked pretty poor quality compared when i tried it.

Alternatively, can anyone try to compile an rpm from old source code for it?

And yes, I have tried compiling from source myself. And I'd rather not spend
the next two weeks trying to get it to come up with an rpm that may or may
not work :o(

Thanks

Christopher