[mythtv-users] MythTV HDTV Problems...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 11:43:44 UTC 2006

Ok... I'll give that a try... what is that setting supposed to handle?

What I can't seem to figure out is what's controlling the size of the UI
windows in mythfrontend.  When I have my box connected to a 17" CRT...
(1024x768) the UI windows are sized properly... everything is nice and
readable... fits on the screen..

But... when connected to my TV... even at 1920x1080... the mythfrontend UI
windows are OMFG huge.... and don't fit in the screen...

Anyone?