[mythtv-users] FC4 Atrpms myth -> FC5 or Centos ?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Oct 3 10:24:08 UTC 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 10:52:06AM +0100, Greg Cope wrote:
> Axel,
>
> I'm thinking about avoiding FC as I have to upgrade every 12 months or so.
>
> Any suggestions?

As a long term plan wait until RHEL5 is out (end of year) and use a
clone like scientific linux/centos etc.

> As my family now use myth, it's become essential, I was summoned this
> morning as "Little Red Tractor" green screened when my 2 year old
> wanted to watch it.

I think I didn't understand all of the phrase. There is a show called
"Little Red Tractor" and myth broke showing only a green screen? If so
it sounds fixable, but you would have to supply some more
details. Preferably in a new thread with a new subject.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net