[mythtv-users] OT: PVR-150 MCE $60 After Rebates at Circuit City

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Tue Oct 3 01:48:39 UTC 2006

I'm confused about something with this. There are two files with making
these remotes work:

It looks like you can have multiple remote controls setup within
lircd.conf. BUT, if you want to use 2 or 3 different remotes on the same
frontend, how do you do the lircrc file?

I have the old grey Hauppaugge remote.
I have the new grey Hauppaugge remote. (colored buttons along bottom)
I have the PVR150 MCE remote.

I would like to be able to use all three of these on the same frontend