[mythtv-users] mythfrontend 0.20 Protocol version mismatch (frontend=30, backend=31)
Alexander Fisher
alex at alexfisher.me.uk
Sun Oct 1 22:08:00 UTC 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
David Pietromonaco wrote:
> I can't figure out why I have a mismatch. I believe I'm using 0.20 for
> both the frontend and the backend... I used to be using 0.17, and to upgrade
> the backend I completely reinstalled on a fresh fedora core 5 and yum'd
> the new backend according to the wilsonet instructions. That all seems to be
> working fine (been recording programs today just dandy).
>
> My frontend machines are xboxes running xebian. But, it's a pain to
> freshly install the os, and I'm just using the mythfrontend so I apt-get'd
> the mythtv-frontend and that seemed to update to 0.20 as well (sarge).
> (I specified to get the packages from Alex's pages and from Christian's)
Hi David
I've finally updated my xebian builds. Update your xbox myth packages
with these, and you should find they're compatible with the latest
fedora backend packages, (for the moment at least) :)
Cheers,
Alex
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
iD8DBQFFIDw/aIw7J1IQFTERAqNGAJ0TnYSl2XPkS70p1OGcWomdM9n50wCggwWN
mhQ7oCeeznpzGm3Ka89zzTg=
=LmBf
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list